Saturday, August 25, 2012

Quick and Easy Way to Detect Spam Comments

Stop spam



Don’t get carried away by flattery, it could be spam comments trying to get links to their sites. There is an easy and quick way to discover such spam comments. When you receive a comment, just Google it.

Recently I received this comment:
               
This is my first visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

When I searched the Net with these words I got the following: 
Here is another comment I received lately:

Continue the wonderful good article, I just read a couple of articles about this web page and I believe that the blog is rattling intriguing and consists of sets of helpful information.

Here is what I have found from the Net:

Be smart. Be aware of spam comments.

Related post: Google Alerts, Your Blog and You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...