Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Positive Thinking - 10 Delightful Tips to Make You Happy

Positive  Thinking - 10 Delightful Tips to Make You Happy

Are you feeling down most of the time? Are you bombarded by all the bad news in the papers? Is your mind filled with negative thoughts? Here are 10 positive tips to cheer you up:

1. Look after your health: When you are in good health you are full of energy and you will attract positive thoughts. Exercise is the right thing to do especially when you feel bad about yourself. I do. When I am feeling out of place I go for a good jog. At the end of a jog, I sweat it out and I feel good inside out. Remember to get enough sleep as well.

2. When your negative thoughts flash through your mind: Quickly replace the negative ideas with positive ones. Do not allow the negative feelings to sink into your mind. It zaps your energy.

3. Happy company: Hang around with happy people. It’s contagious. Positive thinking people will influence your mindset and you will eventually behave just like them.

4. A list of the things that make you happy: Write down a list of those happy occasions. When your energy is low on any day take a look at the list to get rid of those sad feelings.

5. Live in the present: The past is dead and gone and the future is not here yet. Enjoy daily life and find happiness in it. Look for the tiny little happiness every now and then. For all you know a big celebration may never come. No more wishful thinking like I’ll be happy when…..

6. Be happy with what you have: Don't try and keep up with the Joneses. Enjoy life with what you have while you pursue to get the things you want in life. Count your blessings instead of your troubles.

7. Something to look forward to: Indulge in activities that you enjoy doing on a regular basis. For instance, I love blogging. I post an article every day. I look at my Traffic Rank every few days. I receive encouraging comments every now and then. These little things cheer me up.

8. Help Others: Even a small gesture of complementing another person will put a sparkle in the eyes and it lifts your mood as well. It vitalizes your positive energy when you know you are capable of helping others.

9. Be yourself: Accept yourself as what you are. You are one unique individual with your strengths and weaknesses. Be yourself and carry on living.

10. Don’t worry, be happy: There goes the title of the song. Most of the time the things that you worry about never happen. So why think about it. Instead, use the time to do some creative thinking on how to be happier in life.

I hope this article is able to cheer you up, lift your spirits, and make you as happy as can be.



4 comments:

  1. this article is perfect. you have helped me get out of a funk, so to speak!

    thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great article.. good simple thoughts on positive life.. i like it.

    pls do visit my blog for similar articles, videos and PPT's

    http://leaders-workshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this article it helped me know that i dont need to worry about little things. thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, this just made my day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...