Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Secret of Generating Ideas for your Blog

Blog Post Ideas


I have just installed Web CEO for my blog. I understand that the software is able to help me build targeted web site traffic, provide useful reports and keep my site trouble-free. However, the only thing and the most important thing is that the software cannot help me to improve my content and content is the No.1 thing that matters for a blog. 

How to generate ideas for your blog, that’s the big question. The Chinese language has a better expression for it. It is called "ling gan” (灵感). It means a sudden occurrence of creative ideas. This is my experience. When I can’t think of anything to write for the whole day I will, in the evening, keep repeating to my mind that I need ideas. I bombard my mind so as to speak. Then I go to sleep like a log and forget about the whole thing. In the morning before I could open my eyes I already have ideas in my mind. You should try it. It works. I have an added advantage because I have access to materials in Chinese and it gives me more ideas to write articles. In my heart, I am always thankful that my dad had sent me to a Chinese school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...