Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blogging and lifelong learning

Blogging


Life is interesting because technology is advancing at a very fast pace. For example, the internet and blogging are things that we have not heard of before. To keep up with the changing world we have to keep ourselves up-to-date by continuous learning. Embrace those that are useful to us and discard those that are not. We have to open our eyes and be responsive to those things that are happening around us. When we are interested in new things, we are enthusiastic and life becomes interesting. When I started blogging in October 2007, I was totally ignorant of it. I have been learning and I am still learning. The things to learn are really overwhelming for me. I have learnt from John Chow about the "Seven Habits of Highly Successful Bloggers". I am happy that I started off with the right habit by posting an article daily. He has also given me some money-making ideas. I signed up with Kontera after reading his article. Joel Comm has also provided me with a wealth of information about AdSense. Getting to know Google is like taking a course in blogging and more. The learning continues.

Image  source: https://www.muo.com/tag/5-blog-sites-wordpress-blogger/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...