Tuesday, June 3, 2008

AdSense and my earnings

Google AdSense


I started blogging during my free time on October 24, 2007. A few days later, by invitation, a half-banner Ad Unit was placed on top of my article. Since then I have started to have earnings from AdSense. I did not know how to place additional ads on my blog and I let the single half-banner ad generate the following earnings for me from October 2007 until the end of April 2008: Daily average earnings: 50 cents Throughout the months I learnt things the hard way. I have learnt to place additional ads on my blog. When you look at my blog now, I have a banner ad above my article and another one at the end of my article. You can also see a Search Unit and a Referral Unit above the fold on the right side. So far, they have not generated any earnings for me. So, my earnings for the month of May 2008: Daily average earnings: 1.62 There is an improvement, but the traffic level is very low. There are many things I have to do and I can only do so much. I will go forward a step at a time. Happy blogging -:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...