Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My working environment

Working Environment


According to a report in the newspaper it is mentioned that many companies in Europe allow employees the free use of the gym. The idea is to promote health and fitness among the workers. It is also a good way to reduce sick leave and boost productivity. Another benefit is that it helps to neutralize pressure at work. In the same report, it is also highlighted that working at Google is like having fun and it is the ideal working place where many people are looking forward to being employed. 

 As for me, I am happy at my present place of work. There are no special benefits like those depicted in the newspaper. However, I find peace of mind working there. My boss doesn’t disturb me except for giving me instructions to carry out certain tasks. Otherwise, I am left alone to do what I am supposed to do. I have my own lunch hour but I always go back to the office in less than an hour. I also take the liberty to enjoy a short tea break in the afternoon at around three for about ten to fifteen minutes. A conducive working environment is more than good enough to beat those extra perks.

Image source: https://atmanco.com/blog/working-environment/improve-working-environment/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...