Thursday, June 19, 2008

Feng Shui and Plants in the Office and at Home

观音竹 (guan yin zhu )
莲花竹 Lian hua zhu

发财树fat cai shu.



万年青 wang nian Qing
According to feng shui masters, plants bring positive chi flow to your house. Green plants also act as a filtering system, reducing toxins and circulating stagnant air.

I keep a bowl of 观音竹 (guan yin zhu )in the office (top picture) to stimulate creativity and encourage luck. The plant is very easy to take care of. I only need to change water once a week. It does not need sunshine and it is thriving. So far things are going on fine in the office. Touch wood.

This plant is called 莲花竹 Lian hua zhu (the next picture). It is at the corner of my car porch. Again not much sunshine is required.

When you come to my house you will be greeted by this plant (the next picture) at the door. It is called 发财树fat cai shu. You have to be careful with this plant. It does not need a lot of sunshine. The plant will not grow if you put it outside the house. The car porch is an ideal spot for the plant. A little sunshine and plenty of fresh air and with regular watering the plant will grow.

This plant (spathiphyllum) by the name of 万年青 wang nian Qing (the last picture) is at the wealth corner of our living room. It is diagonally opposite the entrance to my house. Again, it does not require much sunlight but you have to clean the dust that gathers on its leaves at regular interval.

I buy Toto regularly but I don’t have any luck (heng cai横财). However, when I provide useful services I get the money (zheng cai正财).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...