Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Blog IS a Niche Blog – It’s All About SELF -IMPROVEMENT

I have been blogging for more than a year and I keep telling myself that my blog is not a niche blog because I have written about so many things. Just the other day while I was on the way to work and out of the blue, I told myself that my blog was actually a niche blog. My blog is all about self-improvement. I have written on how to improve oneself in the following areas: Health Work Personal money Parenting Homelife Relationships Blogging Happiness 

  Be healthier: I have written about a healthy lifestyle especially on food and exercise. This article: Cancer Prevention - Acidic and Alkaline Food represents my health article. 

  Work smarter: I have posted articles about working effectively and efficiently with the help of Feng Shui. Look at this popular article about Office Feng Shui - 5 Great Tips

  Better personal money management: I have touched on wise use of credit cards, prudent spending, and supplement your income, and other money issues. Check out this article on Financial Freedom, Lifestyle, and Loan Sharks 

  Wiser parenting: I have been blogging on how to be better parents and how to bring up children. Here is an article to Help Your Children to Succeed at School -10 Top Tips 

  Quality home life: Capture the energy of Feng Shui to improve the quality of your life at home. Read this powerful article about Bedroom - 7 Feng Shui Tips for Your Health, Fortune, and Marriage

Cordial relationships: I have highlighted building better relationships with your boss, your co-workers, and your children. Build a Better Relationship with your Boss is one such article. 

Savvier blogger: At any time when I have learnt something new and useful about blogging I notify the readers in my blog posts. I have, particularly, written many articles on article writing as it is such an important subject because articles are your content and content is king. When you don’t have articles there is no content. When there is no content there are no readers. When there are no readers there are no AbSense earnings. My best article about article writing is Article Writing Tips for Bloggers - The Vital 7 Steps

Be Happier: I have a lot of articles on happiness and it is my pet subject. And all of us want to be happy in life – rich and poor alike. Positive Thinking - 10 Delightful Tips to Make You Happy is the most popular article of my posts. 

 What a fool I have been all these while without realizing that I have a blog on a niche subject. You will notice that I have changed my subtitle to read: Self Improvement in 8 Areas of Your Life: Health, Work, Personal Money, Parenting, Home Life, Relationships, Blogging and Happiness 

 8 is an auspicious number for the Chinese. It means prosperity. I keep my fingers crossed that this blog will bring fame and fortune to me. When you are looking for self-improvement, please visit my blog. Thank you and have a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...