Monday, March 9, 2009

Ping.fm and Socialmarker.com – My Blogging Partners

Socialmarker.com
Ping.fm

I have recently started to use the services of Ping.fm and Socialmarker to bookmark my articles at social bookmarking and networking sites. It is time-consuming and tedious to do it one by one all by myself. With the help of the two websites I can easily bookmark my articles to a wide audience in the blogosphere.

It is by writing and bookmarking my articles that recently one of my articles “Positive Thinking - 10 Delightful Tips to Make You Happy” was discovered by readers of Stumbleupon as a popular article. Only the readers can decide how good your article is, but you have to market your articles. You should do the same by writing and bookmarking your articles regularly and consistently. Sooner or later, one or more of your articles will turn up to be very popular with the readers.

I wish to convey my appreciation to Ping.fm and Socialmarker.com. Blogging has never been easy without Ping.fm and Socialmarker.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...