Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Enjoy a Healthy Lifestyle – 7 Beneficial Tips

Healthy Lifestyle

Image source:https://tallypress.com/fun/6-steps-healthy-lifestyle/

While you are working on your New Year’s resolutions why not consider the following to be part of your daily healthy living regime? 

 1. Eat: Consume more raw and fresh foods from the following food groups: 
• Seeds, grain, and nuts 
• Vegetables 
• Fruits Eat less meat as it is cancer-causing acidic food.

2. Sleep: A good night’s sleep keeps your body in good repairs and rejuvenates yourself. I listen to my biological clock. When I am tired I go to sleep so that when I wake up the next day, I feel fresh and full of energy. The best time to sleep is before midnight and should be for about 7 to 8 hours. To sleep well read this article: Sleep Well - 10 Good Habits

 3. Relax: Life is full of tension and stress because we are always chasing after insatiable material wealth. Meditate or do deep-breathing exercises to counter the daily stress. Every morning I play Tai Chi for about fifteen minutes so that I start a new day calmly and gracefully. Check out Tai Chi Quan (太极拳) for Happiness and More. 

 4. Exercise: Vigorous daily exercise is necessary to bring the maximum amount of oxygen to our organs especially the lymphatic system. You will get less and less oxygen into your body with a sedentary lifestyle. I jog regularly to take in more oxygen into my body and I eliminate toxic waste through perspiration. 

 5. Preventive maintenance: You service your car regularly to avoid expensive repairs. Likewise, you should take preventive measures to look after your health by taking vitamin-mineral supplements. Taking supplements is necessary because of the following: 
 • Overcooking of food damages the heat-sensitive vitamins and other nutrients 
• Smoking 
*Alcohol consumption
 • Stress
• Accident and illnesses 
• Poor food storage methods 
• Eating too much of the wrong kind of food
 I take Centrum, a multimineral-multivitamin tablet every morning after my breakfast. It’s like taking an insurance cover for my health. 

 6. Positive thinking: Change your mindset to a positive, health-oriented attitude. Remember every cloud has a silver lining. It does not matter what happens to you, it is your positive reaction to it that counts. Find out how positive thinking can bring happiness to your life in this article: Positive Thinking - 10 Delightful Tips to Make You Happy. 

 7. Be happy: Live life fully by enjoying every moment of your life. Every morning when I wake up I thank God for allowing me another day to live. Look at the greenery, listen to music. Just think about it, all these things are not possible for those who are deaf and blind. Fill your heart with love instead of anger and jealousy, because your negative thoughts will only hurt yourself and your well-being and nobody else. Look at the bright side of things. 

 We are always in a hurry. Let us slow down and learn to live and enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Cheers to your good health and have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such good information.......If you love to workout, just like me......Please check out the blogs mentioned below, its really informative !!!!..... check it out m sure you'll love it.

    http://staysharpwithworkouts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...