Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Article Writing and My Articles

Article Writing

Image source:https://www.utalenta.com/product.php?pid=976

I am very glad that recently two of my articles were selected and hosted at another site. The two articles are:

1. AeroSnap for Windows XP/Vista- Powerful and Useful Software

2. Article Writing - 7 Areas to Take Note

The articles were posted at:

  1. AeroSnap for Windows XP/Vista
  2. Article Writing - 7 Areas to Take Note

Ever since I started blogging at the end of 2007 I have posted close to 500 articles. As I write an article a day my writing skills improve over time. The fact that readers of Stumbleupon have recently given me a thumbs-up for some of my articles, especially this article about happiness, proves the point:

Positive Thinking - 10 Delightful Tips to Make You Happy

I am glad that my writing skills have improved but it is also important that I continue to improve further because I know there is always room for further improvement.

My suggestion to those who are new to article writing is that they should write every day. The more you write the better will be the quality of your articles. Quantity develops into quality.

A special thank you to Wolfdog who hosted my two articles at http://darkevil.net/blog. I am delighted and motivated.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side.. good job...Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...