Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My 10 Blogging Activities

My blogging station I love blogging and these are my blogging activities: 

 1. Article writing: Since my posting schedule is an article a day, I try to make it a point to write an article a day. I will scribble and get the points down and then in another session I’ll edit the article. 

 2. Article posting: I do it the first thing in the morning. The post will appear at around 4 pm, just the start of a new day for my friends in the United States. 

 3. Social networking and bookmarking: In the evening I’ll, with the help of Ping.fm and Socialmarker.com, bookmark my article for the day to various networks. They are Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Stumbleupon, Delicious, and many more. 

 4. Comments, forums, and community activities: On a daily basis I will do one or more of these activities. Community activities are joining groups that I have an interest at Facebook, Propeller, and other network sites. 

 5. Reading relevant articles: It is important for me to catch up with the essential reading of articles similar to my posts to broaden my outlook and to get refreshing ideas.

 6. Participate in carnivals: On a regular interval, usually, monthly, I will look for and join carnivals on themes that I blog about. 

 7. Making friends: It’s great to make friends at Digg, Facebook, and Twitter. Connecting to people is an important activity in the cyber world. 

 8. Checking statistics: I log on to Statcounter every day to check recent visitors so that I know the sources of my readers and also my popular pages. The information is vital for me to write relevant articles and also promote my articles in the right places. 

 9. E-mail: Checking, reading, and replying to incoming mail is an indispensable part of blogging. I am delighted whenever there is a notification from Twitter telling me that I have followers. 

 10. Keep on learning: Study successful blogs and bloggers. Learn new things and keep me up-to-date in the blogosphere.

 What are you doing? Share with readers your blogging activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...