Monday, February 9, 2009

Stumbleupon and My Most Popular Article

STUMBLEUPON STATCOUNTER

On January 29, 2009 

I bookmarked my article “Positive Thinking - 10 Delightful Tips to Make You Happy” at Stumbleupon. Later, upon checking with Statcounter, I noticed massive traffic to my blog to read the article (see image). At the end of the day, I have 607 unique visitors and 853-page loads. Almost all of the traffic is from Stumbleupon. I was overwhelmed, excited, and thrilled. Until today the article is still popular among the readers of Stumbleupon.

I wish to express my sincere appreciation to readers of Stumbleupon for identifying my most popular article. Your thumbs-up for my article motivates me to write more articles of this nature- articles that are relevant, useful, helpful, and uplifting to readers.

Once again I wish to thank the readers of Stumbleupon for the tremendous support that you have given to me. I am touched by your enthusiasm. It is a challenge for me to write more articles as popular as “Positive Thinking” if not better.

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...