Thursday, October 2, 2008

Joy of Jogging

Jogging


I jog two to three times a week in the evening and I find that the benefits of jogging are more than physical health.

First of all, jogging is the right kind of physical activity for office workers. In the office, we use our brains most of the time. At the end of the day, our mind is exhausted. The best solution is to do some kind of physical exercise to counter the negative effect of mental exhaustion. Jogging is one of them. At the end of a jog, my mind is relaxed and I get some kind of high as well. There is no more fatigue of the mind but just a feeling that my mind is ”loose”( 松song)

The process of sweating after a jog is a good way to get rid of toxins from my body and I am able also to rejuvenate my skin by sending more oxygen into my system.

The other advantage is that when I am jogging along the way I take the opportunity to appreciate nature. I look at the green trees and the colorful flowers and I can also listen to the birds chirping cheerfully. In the field, I can see the children playing happily. Sometimes I am able to bathe myself in the setting sun and to receive a few doses of vitamin D. For a while I am back to nature.

I also use the time when I am jogging to reflect on the kind of day I have had. When things go well I am pleased and when it is not I will see what I can do to make tomorrow a better day.

I will also use the time to do a little forethought of the things that I am about to do tomorrow before I put them on my to-do list.

The best thing in life after a jog is that I don’t feel tired at all. I don't realize that I have just come back from a jog. All I have is a wonderful feeling of well-being and happiness.

Image source:https://myfoot.com/jogging-is-a-natural-gait-at-slow-speeds-and-on-soft-surfaces/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...