Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kenneth Koh of leadsleap.com – Email and Blog Bring Joy and Happiness

Even since I joined leadsleap.com I have been receiving emails from Kenneth Koh regularly. The more I receive his email the more it brings joy and happiness. His email does not ask you to buy this or that. Most of the time his email contains very useful tips that are beneficial to bloggers like me. It is also a pleasure to read his blog at http://www.leadsleap.com/blog. Here are some of the articles that I enjoy reading very much: 

 How to Increase your Google PageRank to PR4 for free – this article tells you to make use of your articles to generate traffic by sending your articles to article directories. 

 5 Main Types of Advertising Techniques Online - It tells you the types of ads that you can choose to boost traffic to your site.

 How to use Pingback/Trackback to Get More Links and Contents for Your Blog – As the title suggests it tells you the right way to do it. 

How to promote A New Website – A Step by Step Guide – The title is self-explanatory 

 My Best Kept Secrets to increase web site traffic from scratch- Another great article about generating traffic to your site. 

 What I usually do is that I print a copy of the article and read it slowly when I am free. The ideas, information, and tips are really useful, stimulating, and interesting You can sign up to join http://www.leadselap.com to receive his email or go to his blog to enjoy reading all the articles that will help you to be a better and richer blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...