Thursday, April 26, 2012

Write to be Happy


Write to be Happy


According to an article, The Ten Happiest Jobs, authors are among the happiest people. I can understand why because I am a writer and a blogger:

1.       You are the boss: You only work for yourself. There is no time card to punch. There is no need to apply for leave. When you feel like it, you don’ work. Nobody is bothering you how you work when you work, where you work, or if you are working at all.  

2.       You can write anything under the sun: Who cares what you write. You just write things that you are happy to write about. You enjoy the freedom of expression.

3.       You can write anytime anywhere: You can write every day or once a week. You only write when you feel like it. You can write continuously or taking breaks now and then. You can write at home,   at a library, or in a coffee shop when the mood strikes you.

4.       You are able to influence others: it is especially so when you write about personal improvement, success, inspiration, and motivation. You feel good about yourself when you can make changes in other people’s lives positively.

5.        You are motivated by your own writing: The more I write about positive things in life, the more I am inspired to follow my own teachings.  I am truly delighted because it is ingrained in my mind.

6.       You get paid for your writing: As a blogger, I get paid for what I like and enjoy doing. The best part is that I don’t have to ask for a job to get paid. I can earn from Adsense effortlessly from my blog.

7.       You build a personal brand for what you write: Your sustained effort in writing will pay off in the long run. Because of what you write, you gain trust and build authority for your work.

You don’t have to be an author to be happy. All you need to do is to write and express your feelings in a journal or diary every day. You must have heard of a gratitude journal. It figures why people are happy when they write. Do it tonight before you go to bed and have a sweet dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...