Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happiness is Giving and Receiving

James receiving the award from the King


















Recently, James Hee from Kampung Air Jernih, Kemasik, Terengganu, a close relative of mine was awarded the title of PPN (Pingat Pangkuan Negara) from Yang di-Pertuan Agong (the King of Malaysia). Over the phone, he told me that he was very happy about it God is fair. When you give you shall receive in return. As for James, he has been giving his time and effort to serve the community of Air Jernih. He is the village chief serving the community for a second term. He is also the chairman of the village safety and development committee. James is well versed in Chinese, Malay, and English and he speaks several Chinese dialects. He is very capable of serving the people there. I am very sure he will continue to give happily to the community and I am also very sure he will also continue to receive. I am indeed very happy for him and I congratulate him for his achievement and from the bottom of my heart I wish him happy giving and receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...