Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Article Writing - 7 Secrets to Boost your Creativity

Creativity


I have written close to 300 articles for the last 10 months at one article a day. How do I get the creative juice flowing? I would like to share with you my secrets: 

 1. Determination and perseverance: When I set a goal for myself to do an article a day. I just do it. The other thing is that I don’t want to disappoint my readers. I just want to keep the promise. 

2. Read widely: I read a lot - newspapers, magazines, books, and articles in English as well as in Chinese. You get tremendous ideas and inspiration by reading 

3. Ling Gan (灵感): It means a surge of creative thoughts. But how do you get it? When you are stuck and your mind is a blank you keep telling your mind that you want ideas. You bombard your mind. After that, you forget about it and go to sleep. When you wake in the morning the ideas are already in your mind. 

4. Carry a note pad: When there is a flash of ideas you jot down quickly, or else they are gone. 

5. Quantity enhances quality: The more you write the better your writing will be. You may write garbage at the beginning but over time your quality will improve. 

6. Passion: Are you interested in wring? Are you passionate enough? Passion will spark creativity. 

7 . Be happy and healthy: Be active physically and be happy with yourself. This will allow your mind to open up. When your mood is uplifting and you are relaxed you create an environment to boost creativity.

Image  source: https://truscribe.com/creativity-skill-or-talent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...