Monday, September 1, 2008

Happiness in Blogging

Blogging

Ever since I started blogging in October 2007, I have found more and more happiness.

I find happiness whenever I write a good article. When an article is written without any difficulty and my thoughts are flowing freely, I know it’s going to be a good article. A good article is one that the readers find it interesting, useful and a joy to read. My gut feeling can tell me whether an article is popular or not even before it is posted.

The other happiness is that when my article is accepted by EzineArrticles.com. The acceptance by EzineArticles.com. tells me two things. One thing is that the quality of my article is good enough, and the other thing is that I can expect a lot of readers to read my article and linking to my site.

I also find happiness as my site is rated 9 in a health directory, www.nature-ally.com. Every day when I look at the widget I am very pleased with it.

Happiness is also seeing my readership growing slowly. I must thank my readers for their support. The growing readership motivates me to write more and more.

Another dose of happiness is from Alexa Traffic Rank. It has improved by leaps and bounds. In fact, the ranking gives me a lot of (jingxi). It means surprise and happiness. As I don’t know when the figure is going to go up, I just take a look at the counter every day. And on the day when I see a big change for the better, I jump with joy and happiness

There is a tinge of sadness in me because my PageRank has gone down from I to 0. But I look at it positively because I know one fine day it’s going to go up again and I will be very happy when it does happen.

Blogging does not bring me a lot of money. Every month I do earn some pocket money. It is the fun and happiness of blogging itself that spurs me to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...