Saturday, January 2, 2010

My New Year’s Resolutions for 2010 in Blogging

Blogging

My Traffic Rank for the past few months has gone down tremendously. There are two things I need to do to arrest the situation in 2010. The two things are writing better articles and building more relationships. I have improved my writing skills but not as good as expected by my readers and I have not been doing much to get connected with other bloggers. It is high time I put extra energy into article writing and connection building.


Article writing

I may have improved my writing skills over the last two years but my articles are still not good enough to attract readers. The drop in traffic to my blog is an indication of the quality of my article. The other reason is that I have started a new blog and I can’t post daily like I used to be. That is also contributed to reduced traffic to my site. As of 2010 I will just concentrate on this blog and post four to seven articles in a week. I will have to put extra effort to write for the readers.


Relationship building


To be connected with other bloggers, I will

• Write articles and link more often to other articles of my niche.
• Go to other bloggers to make constructive comments on their articles.
• Make contributions at forums and talk to other bloggers to build a closer relationship.
• Identify good blogs in the same niche and add to my blogroll.
• Response positively when requested to share ideas.

There is one simple truth in this world; when you are not interested in others, they will not show interest in you.


What are your New Year’s resolutions? Share your thoughts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...