Friday, January 1, 2010

My wishes for 2010


Warm wished for a bright and Prosperous New Year

Our life revolves around our health, our job, our family, our relationships with others, and our happiness. It is in our best interest to take care of all these vital areas so that we can live a better and more meaningful life:

These are my wishes for the coming year that I would like to share with you.


Healthy lifestyle: I just wish to maintain my healthy lifestyle since it is doing me good.
I will continue to be physically active, look at life positively, enjoy a stress-free life, and take care of my diet.

Personal finance: I wish to improve my net worth so that I can give more to my children for their higher education and provide sufficient funds for retirement when I stop working.

Homelife: A home is a refuge. You will find peace and contentment. I just wish everyone at home good health and happiness always.

At the workplace: God willing, I will be able to enjoy my work for many more years to come. When you are productive it boosts your self-esteem and your self-confidence. Life is more meaningful and there is always something to look forward to when you are holding a job.

Relationships: The relationship that I wish to concentrate on is an online connection to grow my blog traffic. I wish to be connected with more and more bloggers in the coming year. By the way, it is my New Year‘s resolution

Article writing and blogging: I wish to write more unique, original, and appealing articles in 2010. My goal is to write articles which are relevant and useful to readers

Happiness: I wish to live a simple life and take delight at the moment. I just want to concentrate on a few important things in life and be happy


What are your wishes for the New Year?

1 comment:

  1. Oddly enough, my wish is that parents all over the world would teach their kids basic financial skills so that we never see the mess we are seeing in financial markets.
    In that respect, they can read my books to their children "Finance for Kidz".
    Prakash
    www.finance4kidz.com
    finance4kids@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...