Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Google, Blogger, AdSense and my Blog

Google Adsense + Blogger


It has always been a nice feeling for me to know that I do get many free things in life after all and on top of that I can use the free things to earn money. Of course, I am talking about Google, Blogger, and AdSense. 

Blogger.com offers me a platform to blog about the things that I enjoy. The plus point is that I can change my template at any time I want in split second. I have just changed mine to red, my lucky color. The beautiful part is that Google adds ads on my blog to let me make money. Not only has that, but the ads also matched the content of my articles. Initially, I had only one Ad unit and I had been reminded to maximize my earnings by adding Referrals and Search ads and gladly I did. Now I have one Link unit, one Search unit, and three Ad units. Only the Ad units have been generating earnings. By the way, I have just removed Referrals from my blog as it will be retiring during the last week of August 2008. I have other ads from Nuffnang, Kontera, and Amazon but the earnings from AdSense are the most rewarding. I am very appreciative of what Google has done for me and all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Using adsense on your blog can really earn you some cash. It isn't a get rich fast scheme though. The most important thing to remember is that you get out of it what you put in. More tips to increase your adsense earnings are at http://www.icantinternet.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...