Thursday, April 16, 2009

Google Reader and My Niche Blog

Google Reader I have recently subscribed to Google Reader. Google Reader is a Web-based aggregator, capable of reading Atom and RSS feeds online or offline. It is a great tool for gathering, reading, and sharing all the interesting blogs and websites. To me, it is a wonderful learning tool. This is what I have done recently. I entered the keyword ‘ self-improvement" at the ‘Add a subscription’ button and a list of sites relating to the keywords appeared. I then chose the ones with the most subscribers and subscribed to them. This was all I did. Now on a daily basis, I can read and learn from other blogs about articles on self-improvement. The other beautiful thing is that you can check how many readers have subscribed to your feed just by keying in your blog title. You can choose a topic or many topics or the actual sites that you want to subscribe to their feeds so that you can read the posts as and when there is an update. You can also share your favorite sites with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...