Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 Ingredients of Successful Learning about Blogging

Learning (Stocl.xchng)

I started blogging in October 2007 without knowing anything about the Internet. At that time I was only thinking about writing articles and earn some money from AdSense. As a blogger, I have managed to learn things the hard way all by myself.

Now I want to share a few tips about the ingredients of success in learning:

1. Interest and passion; I find that the more I blog the more I enjoy doing it and because of my interest learning is fun to me.

2. The thirst for and the urge to learn new knowledge: When I started blogging I was curious to find out all about blogging from Blogger to AdSense, from SEO to Traffic Rank and PageRank, and from Twitter to Facebook and many many more things. My quest for new ideas continues unabated.

3. Make it a daily habit: The surest way to sustain a learning attitude is to keep writing and posting articles. It will soon develop into a good habit. As I write I do research and learn from successful writers and bloggers.

4. Happiness in blogging: The other thing that motivates my keen interest in learning is that from time to time I receive good comments about my articles. It makes me happy and spurs me to learn more about writing quality articles.

5. Perseverance: Learning is a lifelong process. To get ahead we have to keep abreast of the latest development in the blogosphere.

This is how I started and here I am today. I am happy to say that more and more readers are coming to my site to read my articles and I will continue to write more and more stimulating articles for my readers.

According to Henry Ford, the founder of Ford Motor Company,” Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”

Happy learning and blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...