Saturday, June 26, 2010

7 Reasons to Do It Your Way to Establish Yourself

Do it your way

Have you heard of an evergreen song sung by Frank Sinatra? It is called My Way.

Here is the beginning of the lyrics:


And now, the end is here


And so I face the final curtain


My friend, I’ll say it clear


I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain


I’ve lived a life that’s full


I traveled each and ev’ry highway


And more, much more than this, I did it my way.



Regrets, I’ve had a few


But then again, too few to mention


I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption


I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway


And more, much more than this, I did it my way


Yes, in life you should do it your way to create your own image and here are the 7 reasons:


1. You are special: As a unique individual, you are one of a kind, created by God. It is therefore you should do things differently in your own way.

2. Inspiration and aspiration: Your goals and objectives are determined by how you have been brought up and your personal experience. You follow your own dreams and not others.

3. Your talents: You are from different background. You are brought up differently. Your upbringing and your education are not the same as others. You are molded differently. You have your own ideas that are different from others. Show your passions and your true self.

4. Personal value: You have your own belief. You know what is important to you and you pursue it with your heart and soul.

5. Don’t copy: Don’t follow the crowd, don’t be second best. Do it your way. Like writing articles, be unique and original, and contribute your personal ideas.

6. Refreshing: Project an extraordinary image; make it an attractive trademark of yourself. Show your best to the world of what you can do. Develop your brand for long-term success.

7. Build your self-esteem: Appreciate yourself for the ability to develop and establish your own brand. By doing it your way, you have created a positive self- image


Use your imagination and creativity to conceive a totally different idea and unleash your talents to the world. Develop and establish your brand your way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...