Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The world of blogging

Blogging


I joined the blogging fraternity in October 2007. Before that, I told myself I wanted to be a blogger and I would write one article a day. Writing a diary is my habit and I was thinking to myself that it should not be a problem. I posted my first article on October 24, 2007, in the morning. 24th is an auspicious day for me. As Google is based in The States the posting date was October 23, 2007. Ever since I did the first posting I have been posting consistently one article a day. I remembered I went on a holiday in Guangzhou in February. I did a few posts on draft to cover those days that I was away and I told my son to post one article a day. Unfortunately, the posting dates were the dates that I saved as drafts. It was only recently that Google was able to schedule a posting date. If you check my blog you will see in February I had 34 articles and in March I had only 26 articles. I am happy to be a blogger and I am excited to know that there are so many things for me to learn from copying codes to the placement of ads and the right ways to write articles to get closer to my readers. Until then happy blogging-:)

Image source:https://taxguru.in/income-tax/tax-income-blogging-income-tax-gst-faqs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...