Saturday, May 17, 2008

Research and article writing

Research


When I write an article I will make it a point to check the validity of the facts. This is to make sure that the facts are accurate. They are not out-of-date and are relevant. Here are the sources of my research: The Internet: The fastest way to locate an item. I always go to Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia for reference. The amount of information there is beyond your imagination. The public library: You will be able to locate books, magazine,s, and newspapers relating to your subject. Books: I have a small collection of books and I always refer to them for ideas. Newspapers and magazines: I read the newspapers in Chinese and English daily. I subscribe to Forbes Asia and I read Personal Money. The latest happenings are all there for you to peruse. Dictionary: I use the Longman’s Dictionary of Contemporary English to ascertain the right words to use. Other minor sources are TV news, videos, and DVDs. I also ask around to get feedback from other people on certain topics.

Image source:https://mentalitch.com/10-steps-for-writing-a-scientific-research-article/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...