Saturday, May 24, 2008

At the end of every working day

At the end of every  working day


This is my habit when my working day comes to an end. I will: 

 *Tidy my desk before I leave my workplace. I don’t want a messy desk to greet me and turn me down the next day. I want to start the day by actually working and not arranging things. 

*Evaluate my day. I want to find out whether I have done the most important things listed on my to-do list. I am also interested to know what kind of a day it is. (No time wasted? no interruption?). Can I do more in less time without sacrificing the quality of my work? 

*Get ready for my to-do list for the next day. 

When I arrive at the office the following day I can start to tackle the day’s work without wasting any time It is also a good idea to cross out an item in your to-do-list as soon as it is done. It gives you a sense of accomplishment. I always do.

Image source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2013/08/26/16-things-you-should-do-at-the-end-of-every-work-day/?sh=1b5ca9807b9e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...