Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shop at Carrefour with UOB card

Carrefour


Carrefour opened its door in Kuantan recently. I was among the first customers who patronized the outlet when it opened. When I was there I was approached by a UOB representative to apply for their card. To my pleasant surprise, I discovered that the card had a host of benefits for cardholders while shopping at Carrefour. Here’s how you can stretch your ringgit further at Carrefour with your UOB card:

*Buy their offer items at much lower than normal prices from time to time as advertised in newspapers and flyers.
*Buy their house brand goods at lower prices than other brands.
*Pay at the counter with your UOB card to get 4% cash rebates.
*At the same time swipe your Mesra card to accumulate points for redemption of merchandise.
*You can also use the UOB card to get cash rebates at many outlets such as BHPetrol, GSC, and Sushi King. In addition, you can get cash rebates by paying your utility bill via UOB PayOnline. The best part is that the card is free.

I have just received my UOB platinum card. See you at Carrefour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...