Saturday, July 3, 2010

10 Delightful Things in Life

Delightful things in life

  1. Getting a raise: Yes, you get more out of your pay check, but the significant things are that your boss recognizes and appreciates your performance. It means your ability to perform gets the thumbs up. This year I am particularly happy because I have got a raise without me asking for it. It further affirms that I am doing as expected.
  1. Blogging: Blogging is really exciting. I am thrilled when readers like my articles. When my TrafficRank goes up I get excited.  I am also pleased when readers share my articles  by emailing, bookmarking and printing them
  1. Kindness: Paying compliment to people you meet is a wonderful thing to do. You make someone happy and you are happy too.

  1. Healthy: The most wonderful things to happen to you when you are in good health are that you  are feeling good, energetic, able to concentrate, in positive mood and you enjoy what you are doing
  1. Nap: The only chance for me to take a nap is on a Sunday afternoon. It could be 30 minutes or an hour, I get rejuvenated, recharged and my energy get restored. A nap puts me on top of the world. I treasure the precious moment because I can only do it once a week.  
  1. Learning new things: It is a great pleasure for me to discover new things in life. After learning a new trick I am able to get things done more efficiently
  1. Help my children in their homework: It is a good habit to get involved in your children’s life especially their education. The best part is that you get closer to your children instantly. They will open up to you easily.
  1. Reading: Reading stimulates the mind. It is an essential daily habit to enrich your life with new ideas and new things. Continuous learning keeps you up-to-date and sharpens your mind.
  1. Solving problems: The ability to think creatively and solve problems boost my confidence and I am more assured and determined to tackle future problems.
  1. Getting things done: You get a feeling of relief at the end of a day when you have completed your tasks as planned. You also get a sense of accomplishment. 

What do you find interesting and enjoyable in life? Can you share with the readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...