Monday, January 26, 2015

15 Simple Quotes to Simplify Your Life

Simple

1. The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.- Hans Hofmann

2. All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom; justice; honor; duty; mercy; hope.- Winston Churchill

3. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.- Dalai Lama

4. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.- Leonardo Da Vinci

5. Only great minds can afford a simple style.- Stendhal

6. Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.- Arnold H. Glasgow

7. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.-Confucius

8. It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.-Amelia Barr

9. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.-Cary Grant

10.Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.-Steve Jobs

11. The most simple things can bring the most happiness.-Izabella Scorupco

12. Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.-Albert Einstein

13. Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.-Charles Mingus

14. The best solutions are often simple, yet unexpected.-Julian Casablancas

15. My basic approach to interviewing is to ask the basic questions that might even sound naive, or not intellectual. Sometimes when you ask the simple questions like 'Who are you?' or 'What do you do?' you learn the most.-Brian Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...