Monday, October 29, 2007

T.I.M.E.

T.I.M.E.


Time management is crucial in our daily life. The more effective in managing time in our daily business means the less tension and pressure we have. How do you apply "TIME" to good use in your career? 

 T - Total Commitment When you are interested in your job you are committed totally. You find your job is a breeze most of the time. The clue is to cultivate an interest in your job so that you are committed whole-heartedly. 

 I - Improvement Have the habit of asking: Can I improve upon it? Can I do it in a better way in less time? Do not be complacent. If you do not improve, you will definitely fall behind. 

 M - Mistakes We learn from mistakes. The only way to be better is to learn from our mistakes or better still learn from the mistakes of others. No pain no gain. 

 E - Evaluation Set out to review on a regular basis to check your progress. Time spent on planning and reviewing is valuable. Spend a few minutes in a quiet corner on Sunday evening to ponder over the previous week. Have I spent the time wisely? Have I done the most important things among all others? Have I learnt from the mistakes committed? Have I made improvements in my work?

Image source: https://www.labmanager.com/leadership-and-staffing/time-management-101-5659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...