Monday, November 23, 2015

15 Tell Quotes To Tell It As It Is




1. Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it. -Ralph Marston 

2. Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin 

3. For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth. Bo Bennett

 4. There are only two people who can tell you the truth about yourself - an enemy who has lost his temper and a friend who loves you dearly. -Antisthenes 

5. The things that we love tell us what we are. -Thomas Aquinas 

6. Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -George S. Patton 

7. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. -Mark Twain

 8. Successful people will always tell you you can do something. It's the people who have never accomplished anything who will always discourage you from trying to achieve excellent things. -Lou Holtz

 9. We can bring positive energy into our daily lives by smiling more, talking to strangers in line, replacing handshakes with hugs, and calling our friends just to tell them we love them. -Brandon Jenner 

10. Don't let nobody tell you that you can't do it. Love what you do until you don't love it anymore. Nothing's impossible. -Fetty Wap 

11. Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.- Spencer Johnson 

12. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. -Louis Pasteur 

13. If people have to tell you how successful they are, they really aren't that successful. -Jon Bon Jovi 

14. Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving. -James E. Faust 

15. Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing. -Tom Peters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...