Friday, September 4, 2015

15 Forget Quotes For You To Remember

Image result for images that gives should not remember, he that receives should never.. Talmud famous
1. If you have a past with which you feel dissatisfied, then forget it, now. Imagine a new story for your life and believe in it. Focus only on the moments when you achieved what you desired, and that strength will help you to get what you want. - Paulo Coelho 

2. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John F. Kennedy 

3. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -Maya Angelou 

4. Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin 

5. You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. -Johnny Cash 

6. I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius 

7. Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

8. Don't forget to love yourself. -Soren Kierkegaard 

9. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.-Warren Buffett 

10. Forget the past. -Nelson Mandela 

11. To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives. -Denis Waitley 

12. Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself. -Henry Miller 

13. Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love. -Nelson Rockefeller 

14. To forget oneself is to be happy. -Robert Louis Stevenson 

15. To forgive is wisdom, to forget is genius. - Joyce Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...