Saturday, September 8, 2012

Set Up a Malaysian Business Website for Free

Set Up a Malaysian Business Website for Free

Do you know you can design and host you own business website with the help of Google for free? You also get a free domain name (ending with dot com dot my) for the first year for the first 10,000 participants and renew it annually for just RM23? To spice up the deal you are also given AdWords RM200 trial with expert phone support.

The initiative is the cooperative effort of Google, Ministry of Information Communications and Culture, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission, .my Domain Registry, SME Corp. Malaysia and iTrain. They have joined forces to create Get Malaysian Business Online.

By chance I came across this website while I was surfing the Net. I immediately took advantage of the offer. My intention is to have a business website to promote my eBooks thought I have only 2 eBooks now. I am aiming for long-term growth.

This is the best time to set up your own business in Malaysia because the Companies Commission of Malaysia or SSM is offering an incentive package 2012 for new registration and renewal of business registration.  You can register a business just for RM50 for a period of 5 years. The offer ends December 31, 2012. This is the only cost to start your online business.        

This is my website and it is still in its infancy. There is no proper shopping cart like E-Junkie, links to other sites or promotion at social networking sites.  There are a lot more things to be done. I have just taken the first step.  Visit my website at www.goodebooks.com.my.
This is a golden opportunity for you to start your own online business with minimum outlay. The important thing is to gain valuable experience as you go along.  Go to www.getmybusinessonline.com.my and get started off.

Related post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...